Kingdom Hearts 2
what are some new or fairly new games that are out now? dont matter what genre just curious to know
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
Kingdom Hearts 2
The Godfather game is out for PS2, XBox, and PC. I've been playing the PS2 version and I really like it a lot. It's not quite the game I expected, but it does stay relatively close to the movie while allowing you to play within the world that is the Corleone Family (and actually has some characters from Puzo's original book in some of the missions that don't get any or limited play in the movies). It's like any Grand Theft Auto game you've ever played, except the gameplay & graphics are more refined by EA Games as opposed to Rockstar Games. Very cool game, esp. for Godfather fans.
The best game I've played lately is still Resident Evil 4, but The Godfather is right up there. Also...for those of us who are old enough to remember the "Final Fight" line of games that Capcom used to make, there's a new game out with most of the same characters called "Final Fight: StreetWise". It's definitely for mature audiences...has a ton of language even while you're fighting...but it's also a really cool story-driven fighting game...and also has an arcade sparring mode just like the original game did.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i just bought tom clancy's ghost recon advanced warfighter today...i'd probly give it a 9 out of 10 if ya love war games its definately one to consider
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
Oh man.. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is really good.
The graphics are amazing, and the gameplay is extremely engrossing.. I love realistic games in which you die in just a shot or two, because that really ups the tension and forces you to think first instead of pulling a Rambo every time you encounter somebody.
Here are some games you should look into (for the 360):
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat (Demo now available on XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE!
FarCry: Instincts Predator - It's FarCry. 'Nuff Said.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - If you haven't looked into this game, then DARNIT GO TO GOOGLE RIGHT NOW! This game is basically a really huge world with endless possibilities. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you want to do, and play the game whichever way you want. Looks amazing, too..... HIGHLY recommended!
![]()
Officially retired
RE4, not new, but im just gettin around to playin it..
possible the best game ive played in the last 3 years
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
Also...for those of us who are old enough to remember the "Final Fight" line of games that Capcom used to make, there's a new game out with most of the same characters called "Final Fight: StreetWise". It's definitely for mature audiences...has a ton of language even while you're fighting...but it's also a really cool story-driven fighting game...and also has an arcade sparring mode just like the original game did.
[/ QUOTE ]
No offense, but from what I've heard the new Final Fight game is supposed to be a steaming pile of crap.
It's a shame to not stay up to the standards of the old Final Fight games, because those were absolutely addictive, but in today's gaming industry, that's not much of a surprise.
Those older games were always my favorites over the crappy (and often cloned) 1v1 fighting games such as Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and everything in between. Sure, Mortal Kombat wasn't exactly "crappy," but as far as I'm concerned it's one of the most overrated franchises EVER. The newer Mortal Kombat games are hideous and have completely taken away what made the older games so fun to play. (Slow paced gameplay = No no!)
I always preferred the type of games such as Final Fight because they always offered something that fighting games rarely had: Teamplay. Nothing better than getting a few allies on your side to assist on beating the crap out of baddies!
Remember The Simpsons arcade game that was a Final-Fight-like game? Classic!!!!
Anyhow, I promise you that I'm not trying to be a jerk about this new Final Fight game. I'm being 100% honest. In fact, I just Googled up some reviews and here's what I've come up with:
Gamespot: 3.3/10
IGN: 3.5/10
Game Informer: 4/10
Team XBOX: 4.5/10
Gamespy: 1.5/5
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME! DON'T RUIN WHAT THE OLDER CLASSICS USED TO BE LIKE!
Instead of going out and buying this renewed, crappy version, download an emulator, find some Final Fight ROMS, and play away like its the early 90's! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
yeah the more i play it the more i love it it's definately one of the best war games ive played...i'll look into those other games you mentioned too
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
halo 2...always the best
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
RE4 is a great game.
3 best games I have ever played:
RE4
Metal Gear Solid 3
God of War
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks